About Finance Jobs
By being hired into one of our Finance jobs at Suncoast Hospice, you’ll be a key member of the Suncoast Hospice team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Finance job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Finance at Suncoast Hospice may be waiting for you!
Billing Specialist Software Company - Clearwater, FL
Do you have experience in accounting for complex contracts and associated billings? Are you highly organized with strong communication skills and do you have a reputation for being a consistent, reliable and optimistic team player? If so, our Finance Team, serving Suncoast Caring Community, Inc., and its affiliates, is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, driven Accounts Receivable Specialist to process the day to day transactional activity for Suncoast Solutions, Inc., a for-profit software company. This position will be an integral member of our General Ledger group and will be the primary day to day liaison between the various members of the Suncoast Solutions team, their clients and the rest of the Finance Team. This position must be able to work hand in hand with operations staff within our organizations. Strong Excel skills are also necessary for success in this position. Attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills are also essential. If you feel you fit these criteria and are looking to be part of a Finance Team that makes a difference every day, we’d love to hear from you and consider you for membership in our caring and compassionate organization.
We offer a full range of benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off, mileage/tuition reimbursement, and peace of mind.
Join us in our mission.
Your Life. Our Life's Work.
1. A minimum of a two year college degree in accounting or business administration and a minimum of two years of transactional accounting experience, including significant accounts receivable contract billing, preferably using QuickBooks and/or Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains).
2. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, efficiently and simultaneously.
3. Collections experience is highly desirable.
4. Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook. PowerPoint skills are also a plus.
5. Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
6. Experience in software and/or health care industry is desirable.
7. Must be a team-player.
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
| || |
Requisition ID: 2626