At Suncoast Hospice, our Florida Licensed Registered Nurses are responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family needs and for providing preventative and supportive care to the terminally ill patient/family unit.
The Hospice nurse utilizes assessment, intervention and teaching skills to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life to the patient/family unit.
Essential tasks and duties include providing ongoing assessments of physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family and providing accurate and appropriate documentation of patient/family services.
Our nurses also assist with providing bereavement counseling to the family and/or primary care giver as determined by the Interdisciplinary Team.
We offer a full range of benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off, mileage/tuition reimbursement, and peace of mind.
Join us in our mission.
Your Life. Our Life's Work.
1. Florida Registered Nurse License.
2. BSN or Graduate Diploma or Associate Degree Program.
3. Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience preferred.
4. Valid Driver's License, proof of automobile insurance, and reliable transportation required.
5. Must be willing and able to successfully complete pre-employment computer literacy evaluation and keyboarding skills assessment.
Applicants provisionally accepted for employment will be required to undergo a fitness for duty evaluation. The individual will be required to simulate the tasks that they would normally be expected to perform in their role. Those who qualify under ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) will be provided with reasonable accommodations to assist in the performance of the evaluated tasks.
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Monday through Friday, 2pm -11pm
| || |