At Suncoast Hospice, our LPN's demonstrate excellent nursing judgment and the ability to schedule priorities well. They also demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, mastery of documentation needs and possess superior communication skills. IV certification required.
Must be willing and able to drive throughout Pinellas County as needed. Pediatric experience preferred.
Note: This is a PRN Position with our Supplemental Staffing Team.
Join us in our mission.
Your Life. Our Life's Work.
1. Florida Licensed Practical Nurse.
2. IV certification required.
3. Minimum of one year clinical experience.
4. Experience in electronic patient documentation.
5. Keyboarding skills are essential for online charting; must pass an online keyboarding exam.
6. Must pass a pre-employment Pharmacology Exam.
7. Must be willing and able to successfully complete pre-employment computer literacy evaluation and keyboarding skills assessment.
Applicants provisionally accepted for employment will be required to undergo a fitness for duty evaluation. The individual will be required to simulate the tasks that they would normally be expected to perform in their role. Those who qualify under ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) will be provided with reasonable accommodations to assist in the performance of the evaluated tasks.
EOE/AAP Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
| || |