About Pharmaceutical Jobs By being hired into one of our Pharmaceutical jobs at Suncoast Hospice, you’ll be a key member of the Suncoast Hospice team. Professionals in Pharmaceutical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Pharmaceutical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Pharmaceutical at Suncoast Hospice may be waiting for you!
- Pharmacy Claims Technician - Largo, FL
- Description: Position Description At Suncoast Hospice, the Pharmacy Claims Technician is a member of the Pharmacy team, reporting directly to the Lead Pharmacy Technician, and will have cross-functional responsibility in handling the Failed Claims queue. This position, under the guidance of a Licensed Pharmacist, will support all departments to resolve issues involving the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) service for the department. ...
Reference Code: 2705
- Pharmacy & DME Inventory Technician - Largo, FL
- Description: Position Description At Suncoast Hospice,the Pharmacy & DME Inventory Technician is a member of the Pharmacy team, reporting directly to the Pharmacy Operations Manager, and will have cross-functional responsibility in managing the DME inventory. This position, under the guidance of a Licensed Pharmacist, will have a leadership role in support of all departments to resolve issues involving inventory as well as quality...
Reference Code: 2704
- Pharmacy Technician(PRN) - Largo, FL
- Description: Position Description Suncoast Hospice pharmacy technician will process and fill orders for pharmaceuticals and perform related duties. They provide professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to pharmacy customers and assist our licensed pharmacists in the preparation of medications as directed and in accordance with State and federal pharmacy laws.This is a PRN position working on an as-needed basis. Core pha...
Reference Code: 2605